Blog s Banner and Category

You will find fun and curious here!!!\(^v^)/ & Lots of Digimon reviews coming soon!! Keep looking on my blog!!!
-LEGO Mindstorms- -Digimonデジモン- -Otherその他- -Trade-

Sunday, May 12, 2013

LEGO NXT Mindstorms Digivice Pendulum Cheater


I become lazy nowaday.

I don't have the spirit to shake the digivice all day long like before. So, I build this machine to help me shake the digivice.

I build with Lego material. But actually, you may build your own one with simple motor and cardboard.

↓↓Click it for detailed information. Enjoy yourself!


Introducting Video:



Gallery:

Just have a quick look on this creation.


The two side view.

The rear side.

I will try my best to update this blog once per 3 day in this year, because I got lots of thing to share.
I hope I can keep my schedule on this blog and not gonna be lasy. =P
Just walk around my blog every 3 day, and you will see something interesting.



-END-
Thanks for watching. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...