Blog s Banner and Category

You will find fun and curious here!!!\(^v^)/ & Lots of Digimon reviews coming soon!! Keep looking on my blog!!!
-LEGO Mindstorms- -Digimonデジモン- -Otherその他- -Trade-

Thursday, June 27, 2013

**50 Subscribers in YouTube Channel**My Digimon Collection Review Vol.1


Since I have post digimon videos on Youtube for few months, there are over 50 subscribers nowaday.

Thanks for all subscribers. Your subscription is a kind of action to support me.

I will keep my best to show you my special collection.

As this is vol.1, this means vol.2 is available in the future.

There will be another digimon collection reviews with more supporting to me.

Hope you enjoy my introduction.

Let's have a quick look on part of my collection.

↓↓Click it for detailed information. Enjoy yourself!


Video:


Photos: (Click it to view higher definition photos.)





-END-
Thanks for watching. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...