Blog s Banner and Category

You will find fun and curious here!!!\(^v^)/ & Lots of Digimon reviews coming soon!! Keep looking on my blog!!!
-LEGO Mindstorms- -Digimonデジモン- -Otherその他- -Trade-

Friday, July 26, 2013

**100 Subscribers in YouTube Channel**Digimon Finger Puppet Collection Review[デジモン指人形]


After a month, there are more 50 subscribers subscribe my Youtube channel.

Thanks for all subscribers. Your subscription is a kind of action to support me.

This time I would like to show my digimon finger puppet collection to my supporter!

Let's have a quick look on all my digimon finger puppets.

Hope you enjoy my work.

↓↓Click it for detailed information. Enjoy yourself!


Video:



Photos:







Illustrated Gallery:
You can see their big capture photo.(Click the photo for higher resolution picture.)
Agumon Wargreymon BlackWargreymon

Gabumon MetalGarurumon Omegamon

MagnaAngemon Angewomon Guilmon

Renamon
The other are coming soon...


Extra:

BlackWargreymon's horn is different from Wargreymon. BlackWarGreymon's one is flat and cut.


OMEGAMON!!!


The BEST match digimon, Magnaangemon & Angewonmon.(They are hand in hand.^3^)

Having a sweet kiss!


Evolution Line:



-END-
Thanks for watching. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...