Blog s Banner and Category

You will find fun and curious here!!!\(^v^)/ & Lots of Digimon reviews coming soon!! Keep looking on my blog!!!
-LEGO Mindstorms- -Digimonデジモン- -Otherその他- -Trade-

Thursday, March 31, 2016

3rd year here! I just open a facebook page! Like and follow it!


My blog steps into 3rd year!

In this 3 years, I made a lot of videos, which one you like most?

Today is not just the 3rd of this blog only.

It is still the first day of my facebook page(http://facebook.com/nxgirt) too!

In the facebook page, I would like to upload some interesting matters rather than videos only in YouTube.

Or, I may share something about of my life there too.

I hope you will enjoy the things I post there.😄

If you like them, remember to like, share with your friends and leave you comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...