Blog s Banner and Category

You will find fun and curious here!!!\(^v^)/ & Lots of Digimon reviews coming soon!! Keep looking on my blog!!!
-LEGO Mindstorms- -Digimonデジモン- -Otherその他- -Trade-

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Terriermon[テリアモン]-Digimon[デジモン] 03 Tamer Action Figure-Over 10 Years Old Toy


After the review of new Agumon digivolving figure, let's back to some old toys.

This time, I would like to continue the action figure again.

The last time I make a review on action figure is 3 years ago.

You can see I open the sealed package first time in my channel.

Want to know more? Check it out now!

↓↓Click it for detailed information. Enjoy yourself!


Review Video:



Photos:

It is the package of Terriermon action figure.

And the bottom part have a very simple instruction of the figure.


You can see more figures in coming weeks.


This is the sticker come with action figure.


This is our lovely Terriermon!



As always, here will be the Bandai logo print on the figure(on the bottom of the ears).

But it is not the end of this review.


You may also see the other action figure toy reviews.

Also, I have taken the photo of this 5 action figures.

And the action figures which is still in my hands.



-END-
Thanks for watching. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...